We talk a lot about how the media is a tool for the government to sell a storyline to the American people. We saw it back in the early post 9/11 era when the government was lying to the world about Iraq and we see it today.
The US media is willing to disseminate any blatant lie the government is dishing out
I want to give you a prime current example, because apparently the US government lies regarding Iraqi war:
- there were no Iraqi WMD’s,
- no warehouses of anthrax letters with our names on them,
- that led to 12 years wars,
- marked with the completely unnecessary deaths of 4,500 American soldiers,
- with another 32,000 Americans wounded,
- 1.5 million Iraqi’s dead,
have now been lost on Americans.
Ignoring these recent - entirely avoidable - atrocities are about to lead us to far greater losses, as we poke a far larger bear than Saddam.
( Collapse )