1. демократический журналюга Самуил ("Билл") Крафсур - продавал Америку:
- In the 1930s Krafsur joined the Communist Party of America
- In May 1944, he was described in a KGB cable from New York to Moscow as, "absolutely devoted to the USSR."
He provided at least twenty leads of people for possible recruitment including Joseph Berger, a personal aide to the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, and I.F. Stone.
- In 1949 Krafsur left TASS and was later called before the House Committee on Un-American Activities where he chose not to cooperate.
- Later he worked in a toy store.
2. демократический судия "Джералд" Крафсур - банкротил Америку:
допрос Крафсура в Конгрессе: