SUTTON'S RESEARCH REVEALS:
• The role of J.P. Morgan banking executives
- in funneling illegal Bolshevik gold into the US
• How the American Red Cross was coopted by powerful forces on Wall Street.
• Wall Streeters, who intervened to free Leon Trotsky, even though Trotsky's stated aim was:
- to engineer "the real revolution" — the Soviet coup, which toppled Kerensky.
• The deals made by major corporations to capture the huge Russian market
- a decade and a half before the U.S. recognized the Soviet regime.
• The "closet socialism" of leading businessmen,
- who paraded publicly as champions of free enterprise.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Actors on the Revolutionary Stage
Chapter 2. Trotsky Leaves New York to Complete the Revolution
Chapter 3. Lenin and German Assistance for the Bolshevik Revolution
Chapter 4. Wall Street and World Revolution
Chapter 5. The American Red Cross Mission in Russia — 1917
Chapter 6. Consolidation and Export of the Revolution
Chapter 7. The Bolsheviks Return to New York
Chapter 8. 120 Broadway, New York City
Chapter 9. Guaranty Trust Goes to Russia
Chapter 10. J.P. Morgan Gives a Little Help to the Other Side
Chapter 11. The Alliance of Bankers and Revolution
Appendix I. DIRECTORS OF MAJOR BANKS, FIRMS, AND INSTITUTIONS MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK
Appendix II. THE JEWISH-CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION
Appendix III. SELECTED DOCUMENTS FROM GOVERNMENT FILES OF THE US & GREAT BRITAIN
Cartoon by Robert Minor in "St. Louis Post-Dispatch" (1911):
- Karl Marx,
surrounded by an appreciative audience of Wall Street financiers:
- John D. Rockefeller,
- J.P. (Pontifex Maximus) Morgan,
- John D. Ryan of "National City Bank", and
- Morgan's partner - George W. Perkins.
- Immediately behind Karl Marx is Teddy Roosevelt - leader of the "Progressive Party"
Bonus - Skull and Bones Fostered Russian Communism: http://www.paksplace.com/skull&bones.htm