"Socialism only works in 2 places:
- Heaven, where they don't need it, and
- hell, where they already have it"
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
it's just that they know so much that isn't so"
"Of the 4 wars in my lifetime, none came about because
the U.S. was too strong"
"The taxpayer is someone, who works for the government,
but doesn't have to take the civil service examination"
"Government is like a baby:
- an alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end, and
- no sense of responsibility at the other'
"The nearest thing to eternal life, we will ever see on this earth, is
a government program"
"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:
- if it moves, tax it,
- if it keeps moving, regulate it, and
- if it stops moving, subsidize it"
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession.
I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first"
"Politics is not a bad profession:
- if you succeed, there are many rewards;
- if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book"
IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE, THINK.
IF NOT, READ IT AGAIN.