– email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, bookmarks &
– all your applications.
Full Disk Image Backup:
- choose where and how to back up;
– locally or online;
- include your entire system or
- just specific files.
- recover your complete system or
- just the files and folders you need quickly and easily;
- anytime, anywhere;
- full computer image backup is the only way to protect your complete system and be operational immediately after restoring your system;
- unlike file and folder only backups (locally or online) where you are required to reinstall Windows,
your applications, reconfigure your system and setup your preferences, bookmarks, etc all over again.