When I asked Warren Buffett — what are the secrets to your wealth, he said it's 3 things:
1. being born in America
2. good genes, so I live long enough
3. compound interest
Compound interest — people have no idea the power that it really has
Robbins recounts a story of a UPS employee:
- who never made more than $14,000 a year,
- but set aside 20% of every paycheck and
- put it into company stock.
- The man saw the value of his investments soar to more than $70 million
- by the time he was 90 years old,
says Robbins, who also wrote "Unlimited Power" & "Awaken the Giant Within".
Bonus: 6 Steps to Smarter Investments - http://smartcheck.cftc.gov/Check/