People have been handed $ millions over the past several months
- by the Federal National "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program" (VICP),
- which pays settlements to vaccine victims.
There’s a good chance you haven’t heard a thing about it:
- which is exactly what our government wants
- Because the feds have quietly erased information from the VICP website
- about vaccine injury settlements over the past 15 months.
The fact that our government is censoring vital information about the health risks of vaccines is frightening enough
- but the reason why may be worse.
- Because before the VICP website went dark, vaccine injury cases were skyrocketing
- And it turns out our government may be concealing an outbreak of a dangerous condition
- linked to one of the most popular vaccines on the planet.
- Over the last year and a half, the number of victims compensated for flu-shot injuries was more than twice
- the number paid during the previous 8 years.
And in shocking number of those cases patients developed a devastating Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS):
- GBS attacks part of the peripheral nervous system,
- and leaves many of its victims paralyzed and unable to breathe independently.
- We’ve been told by the National Institutes of Health that GBS is an extremely rare vaccine side effect
- Supposedly, only around 1 person in 100,000 will ever develop GBS.
- But the VICP data told a very different story
- Compensation for a whopping 50 cases — 2 of them fatal — was paid out by the VICP between mid-November, 2014 and mid-February of 2015.
- 1 of those multi-million dollar settlements involved Sarah Behie, a 20-year-old nurse’s aide,
- who was left paralyzed and living in nursing homes after a flu shot gave her GBS.
- Nearly 90% of GBS cases settled by the VICP program were linked to flu shots
- and those claims were among 117 paid out for vaccine injuries or deaths during those 3 brief months.
See more at: http://hsionline.com/2015/06/09/Vaccine-injuries/?utm_source=eAlert&utm_medium=subemail&utm_campaign=Vaccines_15.06.09#sthash.6EiMNPl6.dpuf