You see, across America, banks are already refusing to give people their own cash. For instance:
1. the Washington Times reports, that HSBC
- denied a customer their cash withdrawal of $11,500 to repay a loan
- The bank grilled their own customer about what the money was going to be used for
- and even required proof of the “intent” of the withdrawal
- The customer had to negotiate to get even a fraction of his own money.
2. in Atlanta, a Bank of America branch
- refused a customer's request of an $11,800 withdrawal
- They would only allow him to withdraw $2,000.
Think about that: just $2,000... of his OWN money!
- And this is in the middle of a so-called “recovery”
- But what's really scary is - how the banks plan to use this money...