"Пусть верующие не берут себе в друзья неверных вместо верующих.
А кто сделает это, у того с Аллахом не будет ничего общего [Аллах Всевышний отречется от него],
за исключением тех случаев, когда вы будете опасаться их.
Так предостерегает Аллах вас от самого Себя,
И к Аллаху вам предстоит возвратиться"
-- Коран 3:28
after the Islamic State [IS] entered the Syrian city of Hassakè, prompting a mass exodus of Christians:
- a familiar, though often overlooked scene, took place:
- many otherwise “normal” Muslims joined ranks with IS
- instantly turning on their longtime Christian neighbors
- This is the 3-rd category of Muslims, that lurks between “moderates” and “radicals” - “sleepers”
- Muslims, who appear “moderate”, but who are merely waiting for circumstances to turn to Islam’s advantage, before they join the jihad;
- Muslims, who are waiting for the rewards of jihad to become greater than the risks.
There is no lack of examples of these types of Muslims
- The following are testimonials from non-Muslims, mostly Christian refuges from those regions of Iraq and Syria now under IS (or other jihadi) control
- Consider what they say about their longtime Sunni neighbors,
- who appeared “moderate” — or at least nonviolent
- but who, once the jihad came to town, exposed their true colors:
Georgios, a man from the ancient Christian town of Ma‘loula
- one of the few areas in the world where the language of Christ was still spoken
- told of how Muslim neighbors he knew all his life turned on the Christians after al-Nusra, another jihadi outfit, invaded in 2013:
- We knew our Muslim neighbours all our lives. Yes, we knew the Diab family were quite radical, but we thought they would never betray us. We ate with them. We are one people.
- A few of the Diab family had left months ago and we guessed they were with the Nusra [al-Qaeda front]. But their wives and children were still here. We looked after them. Then, two days before the Nusra attacked, the families suddenly left the town. We didn’t know why. And then our neighbours led our enemies in among us.
- The Christian man explained with disbelief how he saw a young member of the Diab family whom he knew from youth holding a sword and leading foreign jihadis to Christian homes. Continues Georgios:
- We had excellent relations. It never occurred to us that Muslim neighbours would betray us. We all said “please let this town live in peace — we don’t have to kill each other.” But now there is bad blood. They brought in the Nusra to throw out the Christians and get rid of us forever.
- Some of the Muslims, who lived with us are good people, but I will never trust 90% of them again.
Бонусы - об исламской лжи:
- такия (такийя, такыйя, араб. - التقية):
--- такия - http://hojja-nusreddin.livejournal.com/2482660.html
--- исламская ложь - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya
- худна - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudna
- китман - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman
- крипто-ислам - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Islam
- мориски - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco
- опасность исламского соседства: http://hojja-nusreddin.livejournal.com/3714542.html
- Игнатенко, "Обман в арабо-исламской культуре": http://hojja-nusreddin.livejournal.com/1240044.html