He’s doing it mainly through a little-known but well-funded group called Organizing for Action, or OFA,
- which will outlast his administration.
- OFA, formerly "Obama for America",
- has trained more than 10,000 leftist organizers,
- who, in turn, are training more than 2 million youths in Alinsky street tactics.
- The leftist group, which recently registered as a 501c4 nonprofit
- eligible for unlimited contributions,
- holds regular “organizing summits” on college campuses.
- Through social media, they mobilize flash mobs against:
--- “biased cops”
--- “climate-change deniers”
--- “Wall Street predators” &
--- “gun extremists”
--- conservative foes of gay marriage, LGBT rights, abortion & amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Supporters raise their fists in solidarity during a rally on Nov. 4 on the University of Missouri campus in Columbia, Mo.Photo: AP
In addition, Obama has trained hundreds of thousands of junior agitators through AmeriCorps:
- a Clinton youth program he’s dramatically expanded, &
- through "My Brother’s Keeper" - the “racial justice” initiative
- he launched in the wake of the 2012 death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
- "My Brother’s Keeper" agitates for “school discipline reform”
- that is, touchy-feely alternatives to suspensions and expulsions — &
- other measures to “improve outcomes for boys and young men of color.”
All 3 of these federally sponsored projects have crossover with:
- the "Black Lives Matter" & "Occupy Wall Street" movements,
- both of which Obama embraces.
- They share:
--- manpower & resources,
--- as well as radical agendas,
--- while coordinating activities with nonprofit ACORN clones,
--- who are being secretly bankrolled through Justice Department subprime settlement funds extracted from banks.
In fact, the president has egged on both BLM and OWS protesters:
- “We are on their side,” he assured OWS in 2011.
- And last year, Obama met with "Black Lives Matter" co-founder Patrisse Cullors,
- who earlier this year also got to sit down with the first lady in the White House.
- This president has encouraged the nonstop civil unrest exhausting the nation.
The protests of the ’60s had real causes
- fighting for civil rights &
- opposing the draft during an unpopular war.
- But today’s protesters are posers grasping at faux causes &
- ginning up pseudo-grievances about things like:
--- Halloween costumes &
--- swastikas drawn in bathrooms.
--- They are protesters in search of an issue,
--- agitators in search of a target.
--- They aren’t even rabble-rousers so much as rubble-rousers picking through the charred remains of the last revolution.
Alinsky’s 13th rule for radicals
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it”
- is getting harder to do,
- because there are fewer and fewer real targets from which to pick.
- That’s why today’s racism charges are so nebulous.