- you can pull cash out of the bank
- You can simply store it in a safe or under the mattress.
- but politicians know this.
- That’s why they’ve created another dangerous policy that works hand-in-glove with negative interest rates.
That policy is banning cash
- if you pull your money out of the banking system and stuff it under the mattress
- you aren’t doing what the government wants you to do.
- You’re not spending money or investing in stocks.
- This is a major reason why governments are banning large cash transactions and large denomination bills.
They are fighting a War on Cash
- In just the past few years...
*** Spain banned cash transactions over 2,500 euros.
*** Italy banned cash transactions over 1,000 euros.
*** France banned cash transactions over 1,000 euros, down from the previous limit of 3,000 euros.
*** And just a few weeks ago, former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers called for a ban on the $100 bill!
- Historians aren’t surprised by Summers’ idea.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt banned $500 and $1,000 bills in the 1930s.
- You can bet that Big Government types like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will do the same thing in a financial emergency.
- By making it so difficult (or illegal) to buy and sell things with cash, the government wants to force people into the banking system.
- That way, it can monitor us and coerce us into whatever it wants... like pay outrageous new taxes.