A 4-year-old student was kicked out of a Colorado preschool
- after her parents questioned the administration’s controversial curriculum
- that openly promotes homosexual behavior and transgenderism in the classroom.
- Wanting the opportunity to opt her daughter out of the classroom discussions
- focusing on sexuality, same-sex relations and gender issues
- at Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten (MCPK) in Denver, Colorado,
- R.B. Sinclair made it clear that she believes her 4-year-old is too young to participate in sex education at school