- Why the US must break the habit of a century and develop a new foreign policy
- Why the commonly held opinion that ISIS is getting weaker is false
- Under which circumstances the US could be forced to get involved in a boots-on-the-ground conflict
- Why Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to be seen as a monster… and why Russia is fighting for its life
- How the European Union is made up of fair-weather friends — and why it is self-destructing.
- Why Germany is one of the EU’s biggest problems, not its savior.
- How Chinese Premier Xi Jinping is cracking down on any hint of opposition because he’s haunted by the actions of Mao Zedong.