- bankers from Seattle to Siena kept turning up dead
- Most of them didn’t have financial, marital, or personal problems
- Here one day and gone the next
- The press didn’t ask many questions.
- If the same number of auto industry executives mysteriously died in such a short amount of time, we’d have a congressional investigation to find out why.
- But we dug a little deeper…
- As you’ll see, these mysterious deaths are not just random coincidences
- You see, when it comes to our corrupt financial system, everything is connected in one way or another…