In 1824 the US was controlled by the “Virginia presidential dynasty”
- that had ruled America since its founding in 1776, and
- after the War of 1812, in order to pay its debts, established a central bank
- that benefited only the moneyed elite class
- while driving the rest of this nations into poverty
- Andrew Jackson railed against their “paper money” that was causing this to be so.
While winning the election in 1824:
- the majority of States electoral vote (99 vs. 84),
- the number of States outright (12 vs. 7), and
- the population vote (41.4% vs. 30.9%),
- Andrew Jackson had the presidency stolen from him by the House of Representatives.
Jackson was censured by Congress for abuse of power.
This cartoon depicts Henry Clay sewing Jackson's mouth shut.
4 years later, in 1828, Andrew Jackson “mobilized the wrath” of the American people:
- against these elite “money changers”, and
- aided by his fellow Freemasons,
- took back control of the US government for its citizens and
- abolished the central bank these monsters had created
- doing away with “paper money”
Jackson said to his vanquished foes:
- (a delegation of bankers asking the recharter of the Second Bank of the United States, in 1832)
- “Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and
- I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country.
- When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and
- when you lost, you charged it to the bank.
- You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter,
- I shall ruin ten thousand families.
- That may be true, gentlemen, but
- that is your sin!
- Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and
- that would be my sin!
- You are a den of vipers and thieves”
Тhe “shadow government” enemies called the Freemason Andrew Jackson:
- "too crude and unsophisticated to be President"
- “budding tyrant in the model of Caesar or Napoleon”,
- who “smoked out his positions” on issues
They followed with an (unsuccessful) assassination attempt on President Jackson's life
- Jackson had told his vice president, Martin Van Buren:
- "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me"
This was the beginning of a pattern of the banksters' intrigue
- that would plague the White House itself over the coming decades
- Both Lincoln and JFK have been murdered for trying to rid the country of banksters
Likewise, today the elite enemies call the Freemason Donald Trump:
- "the instrument of class vengeance"
- “Hitler like” and
- "threat of historic proportions for the Republican Party"
Бонус - борьба президентов с банкстерами:
- през. Джефферсон:
- през. Джексон:
- през. Линкольн: