The more hysterical liberals become about Russia, the more your antennae should go up.
- Their selective misgivings with Russia are just like their selective alarm with (our ally) Chiang Kai-shek,
- leader of the nationalist Chinese government,
- and (our ally) Ngo Dinh Diem, president of South Vietnam.
As explained in lavish detail in "Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism"
- liberals instinctively lunge toward treason.
They say Putin is a “thug” and a “bully”, who "kills journalists"
- but Liberals never used to mind Russian leaders killing:
--- journalists, as well as millions of
--- scientists, writers, Christians, Jews, kulaks, Ukrainians and so on.
- Have you guys heard of the Evil Empire?
- Why liberals became so hypersensitive to a Russian leader’s flaws now?
In the past, liberals were always cool with the Russian:
- show trials,
- alliance with Hitler,
- forced starvations,
- shooting down of American planes and
- goose-stepping through Eastern Europe
But that all was when the Russian leader was Joseph Stalin or Nikita Khrushchev
- not the "beast" Putin!
Back then liberals were:
- spying for Stalin (Julius Rosenberg’s code name was: “Liberal”)
- calling the bloodthirsty dictator “Uncle Joe” (by the liberal U.S. president)
- covering up Stalin’s infamous crimes (like The New York Times):
--- In the storied history of fake news, the Times’ Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer Prize
--- for his false reports denying the Ukrainian famine,
--- in which more than 7 million people were deliberately starved to death.
--- As far as the Times is concerned, those were Russia’s halcyon days!
Back, when Russia was actually threatening America with nuclear annihilation
- Jimmy Carter warned Americans about their “inordinate fear of communism”
- Sting sang that “the Russians love their children, too”
But now liberals are hopping mad with Putin
- They could never forgive Russia for giving up communism.
- To add insult to injury, Putin embraced the Russian Orthodox Church!
- This was deeply offensive to fiercely Christophobic liberals!
- Russia’s descent into insanity & madness became clear, when Potin:
1. refused to allow LGBTQ marches through Red Square &
2. announced the same position on gays as Obama did, circa 2008,
- that how the Russkies were walking on the fighting side of liberals!
Trump’s election victory was the capstone of the left’s rage with Putin
- To explain the inexplicable, Putin was made the center of liberals’ axis of evil,
- the mastermind of a malevolent plot to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.
- That’s how liberals became born-again John Birchers,
- seeing Russians under every bed.
- Now, no fear of Russia is inordinate:
--- The Russians do NOT love their children, too.
We really could have used some of this fighting spirit about 50 years ago
- when the Soviet Union sought total world domination and
- Stalin’s spies were crawling through the U.S. government.
- But back then, liberals were blackening the names of:
--- Whittaker Chambers, Richard Nixon and Sen. Joe McCarthy.
--- (Later proved 100% correct by the top-secret Venona Project.)
Russia’s loss of the left’s esteem happened very quickly
- In 2008, The New York Times editorial page demanded that Obama:
--- “signal to the Russians that he wants better relations” &
--- complained of the “alarming” deterioration of “Russian-American relations” under Bush.
- It was considered the height of statesmanship, when Obama was caught on a hot-mic in 2012:
--- telling Russian place-holder president Dmitry Medvedev:
--- “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility. I understand you.”
- To hoots of laughter at the Democratic National Convention, Obama said:
--- “You don’t call Russia our number 1 enemy — not Al-Qaida, Russia
--- unless you’re still stuck in a Cold War mind warp”
- MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow couldn’t contain her hilarity over:
--- the GOP offering “an extra bonus of threatening Russia”
But today, Democrats (and 2 especially show-boating Republicans) are horrified by:
- Trump's will to get along with Russia.
- Tonight, the threatening evil of Vladamir Putin will be the top issue on Rachel Maddow’s show,
--- assuming she still has a show.
--- (Maybe she can get a copy of Putin’s tax returns!)
- When the same people, who hailed Stalin - as a beloved American ally,
- are happy to threaten Putin with thermonuclear war,
- we may deduce that the left’s newfound Russia-phobia has some seditious objective
Historically, liberals show their manliness by demanding war with our friends and allies
- while methodically undermining America’s ability to fight the wars it’s already in.
- The No. 1 enemy of Western civilization today isn’t non-communist Russia.
- It’s Islam.
- And who is a key ally in that fight?
- Russia has been dealing with these troublesome Muslims for centuries.
- It was Russian officials, who tried in vain to warn our blind, incompetent government about the Boston Marathon bombers
The left’s hysteria about Russia
- isn’t just an attempt to delegitimize Trump.
- It’s the usual Christophobic 5-th column
- rooting for the Islamization of the West