About a week ago, gazillionaire, George Soros, became a modern-day McCarthy
- by publishing a report http://www.europeanvalues.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Overview-of-RTs-Editorial-Strategy-and-Evidence-of-Impact.pdf
- & accompanying excel document
- via European think tank “European Values” (which he funds, incidentally),
- listing hundreds of writers, journalists, celebrities, authors, academics, experts and ‘miscellaneous persons’
- that have ever appeared on the Russia’s public broadcaster, Russia Today
- tarring them as ‘useful idiots undermining Western democracy’
The report lists 2,327 US and UK politicians, political figures, diplomats and military leaders
- American figures include:
--- Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein, Ralph Nader, former Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, Lawrence Wilkinson, US Representative and Deputy Chair of the DNC, Keith Ellison and US National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn.
- British figures include:
--- former Mayor of London, Ken Livingston, British MP, Vince Cable, former Deputy Labour Prime Minister John Prescott, former UKIP leader, Nigel Farage and Leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn.