In a bombshell article entitled, “Mumps Makes a Comeback, Even Among the Vaccinated,”
the NYT admits that vaccinated children are spreading mumps:
- Most of the recent cases occurred in outbreaks, including a large one in Arkansas,
- rather than as a sporadic here-a-case, there-a-case disease.
- And most of the outbreaks were among people 18 to 22 years old,
- most of whom had had the requisite 2 doses of mumps vaccine in childhood
- “We are seeing it in a young and highly vaccinated population”