Уволенного за ставшый вмезапно запретным сексуализьм старпёра "Чарли" "Роуза" заменила экс-
Карьерные вершыны Голодрыги
In April 2013, Golodryga was the first person to interview Anzor Tsarnaev
- the father of Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,
- which she called "the most emotional moment" of her career.
- At first, she assisted her colleagues with the proper pronunciation of the name,
- but then was tasked with calling Anzor in Chechnya.
- He had very few details to offer but called her back the next day,
- trying to find more information about what was happening and
- whether or not Dzhokhar, who had been taken into custody severely injured, was still alive
In December 2016, Golodryga confronted Congressman Dana Rohrabacher
- a Republican from California, over his defense of Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin.
- At the time, Rohrabacher was considered a candidate to be appointed Secretary of State
- by then-President Elect Donald Trump, and
- was criticizing China for its record on human rights.
- Golodryga then asked about Putin, who has been consistently praised by Trump.
- Rohrabacher answered, "Oh, baloney. Where do you come from? How can you say that?"
- to which Golodryga replied, "I come from the former Soviet Union — that's where I came from.
- I came here as a political refugee. That's where I came from"
- Rohrabacher appeared flustered and accused Golodryga of being biased
- before he compared Putin to Mikhail Gorbachev