- When wishing to get from one place to another, but not particularly too fast: one will "mosey"
- Generally understood as: a slow walk or determined slow pace as set by the leader of the group.
- (moseying can be done alone, but is much cooler in a group)
- a bit of shuffling and a bit of walking:
--- all of course in a general direction,
--- sometimes without purpose, and
--- with a purposeful slow speed
- an expression of needing to leave
- "mosey on over there"
- "let's mosey"
- "well, sorry, but I've gotta mosey"