President Trump is prepared to go beyond exposing Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 9/11-Saudi cover-up
- by releasing new information on how the Bushes and Clintons were also involved,
- according to high-level government sources.
- Mueller’s role in covering up Saudi Arabia’s ties to 9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg;
- Trump is set to expose even more collusion by the deep state
Trump has previously criticized former President George W. Bush for his actions prior to and during the 9/11 attack
- “I lost hundreds of friends, the World Trade Center went down during the reign of George Bush”
- then-candidate Trump said during a debate in 2016.
- “He kept us safe? That is not safe”
Months later, the House Intelligence Committee released a redacted version of the once-classified 28 pages
- from the Congressional Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 Commission report.
- While redacted in places, the 28 pages did reveal some bombshell information.
- “While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers:
--- were in contact with, and
--- received support or assistance from,
--- individuals, who may be connected to the Saudi Government,” the report reads.
- “There is information, primarily from FBI sources, that:
--- at least 2 of those individuals were alleged by some to be Saudi intelligence officers”
- Trump is threatening to release the information
--- that was possibly redacted or
--- perhaps even new documents completely unknown to the public.
The purge within Saudi Arabia during Trump’s first year in office
- removed many Saudi allies of the Bush and Clinton families
- The purge against “corrupt royalty” by King Salman targeted:
--- 10 princes and 38 senior cabinet members
Saudi Arabia reportedly accounted for 20% of Clinton’s campaign funding in 2016
- Additionally, an attorney for 9/11 victim’s families, Jim Kreindler, said:
- the rush to war with Iraq necessitated the cover-up of the Saudi connection to 9/11,
- and Mueller was instrumental in making this happen.
- This explains why the Bush administration allowed prominent Saudis, including members of the Bin Laden family
- to fly out of the country right after the 9/11 attacks
- an evacuation that the 9/11 Commission report later conveniently claimed never happened